General Anesthesia Through IV (GAIV)
Help your child beat dental anxiety and fear.
Is Your Little One Afraid of Going to the Dentist?
General anesthesia is your helping hand for stress-free dental procedures.
About 36% of the American population suffers from dental anxiety, including adults! That’s why we believe it’s important to address and solve these fears before they develop into adulthood.
At Park Pediatric Dentistry, we offer general anesthesia services for your child with a licensed and board-certified dental anesthesiologist.
It'll gently ease your child into sleep so we can perform the necessary dental procedures they need.
It’s safe and effective for children who are:
- Scared or nervous about dental treatment
- Worried about “shots”
- Don’t like the feeling of being numb
- Getting invasive or extensive amount of treatment
- Unable to cooperate due to special needs or delayed development
If you're wondering if this sedation method is right for your child, schedule a consultation with us today.
Enjoy Gentle and Effortless Dental Appointments
Safe & Controlled
Save Time & Money
Best dentist for little ones. Very patient and caring staff. Very careful when it comes to putting kids asleep. We have been going here for three years. Love the people that are there.
- Bean S., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Park Pediatric Dentistry?
We're stamped with the mom-and-dad seal of approval to create healthy smiles for kids.
As Greenwood pediatric dentists, we pour our hearts into taking care of your children like they’re our own.
- They’ve received additional training to become experts in all aspects of pediatric dentistry, including sedation for children.
- Their training allows them to provide comprehensive dental services all under one roof, creating a positive and easy dental experience for your little one.
- They’ve partnered with a licensed and board-certified dental anesthesiologist, Dr. Kyle Kramer, who’s solely responsible to ensure your child is safe under general anesthesia.
- Dr. Kramer brings and sets up his certified equipment in one of our private operative rooms to monitor your child’s vital signs throughout the procedure.
If you have any questions about general anesthesia, give us a call.
A Healthy Smile Begins Here
Take the first step in relieving your child’s dental fear by scheduling a consultation.